- 4 cups thinly sliced zucchini (about 2-3 medium)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper
- Use a processor or mandolin or slice zucchini as thin as possible.
- In a small bowl mix olive oil and vinegar together.
- Place zucchini in a large bowl and toss with oil and vinegar. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Lay zucchini evenly.Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 2-3 hours. Rotate half way during cooking time.
- Store chips in an airtight container.